Saturday 27 July 2013

Style No. 63

Hello Lovelies ♥ Today I am featuring some sweet freebies and dollarbies and some amazing items I could not resist buying! I will first start off with the hair...OMG I am seriously obsessed with the ONE hair by Faenzo. I definitely recommend buying any of Faenzo's hairs because the quality is amazing and if you buy from the Hair Fair the money goes towards a really great cause! 

Next, Little Bones is having their 99L sale! Everything in the store is 99L and the sale ends Sunday! I bought a lot of items from the sale hehehe so I will definitely do a haul post next to show some of the items I bought :)!

Lastly, I got some awesome dollarbies and freebies from Ydea, Lethal, X VI, Bens Beauty, and RealEvil. But the one freebie I want to focus on is Poudre's Sue Skin. I cannot believe this skin is FREE because it is absolutely flawless and it looks great with the pops of color I put on the eyes and lips! 
Enjoy♥


{Body}
Hair: Herve Faenzo ONE (Fades)- Hair Fair 2013- $265L
Shape: Essences Clover Shape- Not Free
Skin: Poudre Sue Skin- Group Gift- Free
Hands: Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 3- Not Free
Eyeliner: MONS Eyeliner Drama (Lime)- Old Cosmetic Fair Gift
Lips: Soho Market Pink Acid Sugar Bun Lips & Teeth (passion purple)- Group Gift for Soho- Free
Eyes: .tsg. Dark Skies- Group Gift (Group Fee)- Free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Shirt, Glasses, & Pants: Ydea Style Vague Outfit- Group GiftFree  
Beanie: X VI Fusion Beanie- Marketplace$1L
Clutch: Little Bones Alley Cat Clutch- $99L
Shoes: LETHAL AMEN Distress Bootie - Group Gift (Group Fee)- Free
Bracelet: RealEvil Silver Bangles- Group Gift- Free
Necklace: Bens Beauty Kiss Necklace- Group Promo- $1L

No comments:

Post a Comment