Monday 1 July 2013

Style No. 50

Hello Lovelies...first I would like to start off my post by saying, Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!!! (◕‿◕✿) I woke up super early to finish this post so I could have the rest of the day to enjoy the festivities and then I'm going to see some fireworks at the beach tonight! Yayyy! I hope you all enjoy the festivities today!

Today I am featuring another skin by Essences which is GORGEOUS! The skin is called Cancer and is on sale at the Zodiac event for $199L. Cancer skin comes in a light rose skintone and you can buy one of these options: skin with brunette, brown, ginger, blonde brows or even browless! I am seriously obsessed with Essences' skins right now..any deal I see of their skins I keep buying it haha >.< . It is such a good deal because their skins are just flawless and undeniably cute with the button nose! 

As for attire, I am wearing VoguE's new mesh lace dress that is out for their July group gift. For accessories, I paired the outfit with WTG's midnight mania necklace, [AUX] spiked headband, Pure Poison's spiked bracelets and BSD's heels and clutch,. which are all FREEBIES! Can I get a woot woot! ^^ Hehe Enjoy! ♥♥
{Body}
Hair: Magika Moment-50% off Sale- $125L
Shape: Essences Clover Shape- Not Free
Skin: Essences Cancer (Light Rose- Blonde)- Zodiac- $199L
Eyes: .tsg. Dark Skies (Dark Brown)- Group Gift (Group fee)- Free
Eyeliner: Essences Hangover Eyeliners- $50L
Lips: Essences Wednesday Lipstick Pack 1 (Lipstick 04 Glossy w/ teeth)- Not Free
Hands: Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 3- Not free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Dress: VoguE July Gift (Lace Mesh Dress)- Group Gift-Free
Shoes: BSD Design Studio Less is More (Grey Croco)- Store Gift- Free
Clutch: BSD Design Studio Prestissimo Clutch (Abstract Zebra)- Store Gift- Free
Bracelets: Pure Poison Wiki Spiked Bracelets- Welcome Gift- Free
Necklace: +:+WTG+:+ **PJ04** Necklace- Midnight Mania- Free
Headband: Auxiliary All About Spikes- ESH Hunt- Free

No comments:

Post a Comment