Friday 23 January 2015

Style No.189

Hello lovelies!<3 Sorry that I was away for a few days. My internet has been acting up and I have not been able to access SL properly. Trying to blog has been a real pain as none of the items I wear will load, or logging on failed. Fortunately, I was able to log on today and finish up the post I had started almost a week ago >.< I do apologize to designers and event hosts for a delay in posting items. 

A couple days ago was the 21shoes event, which is a one day shoe event showcasing awesome shoes from select designers. Unfortunately, the event is over but the ;{MV}; heels I am wearing are available for purchase at the store. In fact, the fat pack is on sale right now!

{Body}
Hair: MOON  Paper Cuts II- Group Gift (Group Fee)
Mesh Head: *(OO)* YUKI Lila 02- Gacha @ The Seasons Story- $100L per play
 BodySlink Physique mesh body
Eyes[MUDSKIN] Glass Eye Grey 4

{Clothing & Accessories}
Jumpsuit: DE.Boutique  AW14 Cheatin' Heart Jumpsuit- SLF&O Group GiftFree
Bag: REIGN Sparkle Bag (Gold)- FaMESHed Group GiftFree
Glasses: [ZOOM] Evumark Sunglasses [Black]Free
Watch: EWING Watch "Gold/Silver" FREE GIFT- MarketplaceFree
Necklace: Swallow necklace HeartWings- TDR Fusion$70L
Shoes: ;{MV}; Satrina Heels- Past 21shoe's event item- Fat pack is now on sale in store!

2 comments:

  1. need to change The moon hair group ... it not Free to join any more its 100l . i wish it was free thou ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! I think you may have read it wrong. I put group fee not free. Anything that is free I put in red. Anything that is relatively cheap or a good deal I put in blue. Everything else is in black. Have a good day! :)

      Delete