Wednesday 22 October 2014

Style No. 173

Hello lovelies! I am back from a long, overdue break. I am very excited to get back to blogging! I will slowly work back to posting everyday. I am in school right now and working part-time, but I really do miss SL and blogging so I am going to see if I can manage adding this back into my busy schedule.

It is perfect timing that I came back during the Halloween season as I LOVE this holiday! You will definitely see some Halloween inspired posts in the near future, as well as my usual fashion blog posts. Hope you have a lovely day, and thanks for stopping by! :)



{Body}
Hair: MOON  Tied To Me- Group Gift (Group Fee)
Mesh Head:  TSG Tsu Mesh Head X Tone
 HandsSlink Elegant Hands
Eyes: Chus!  Judas Ghost Lens- Store Gift- Free
Legs: *COCO*  Doll Corset Piercing White Legs

{Clothing & Accessories}
Dress: [FORMIS DESIGNE] Gothic Doll Outfit- Free
Shoes: .EMBW. Creepers Black- Lucky Board- Free
Bow: #187# Headband Birdskull- Group Gift- Free
Pumpkin/bunny prop: {Peachy} Bunkins * Bunnicula*- Group GiftFree
Trick or Treat Bag:  Loki Mesh Trick or Treat Pillow Case (comes w/ 4 textures)- Marketplace- Free

2 comments:

  1. Heeey~
    You came back!
    I really was waitinf for your posts a lot <3
    Glad to see *O*

    ReplyDelete